- To all clients of Foot-FX in Ottawa, I've decided to take the opportunity to close my business in Ottawa and relocate to Southeastern New Brunswick.
- I highly recommend and entrust your care to Weeks C.Ped(c), Canadian Certified Pedorthist and owner of CWG Footcare, as your ongoing provider of orthotics and any foot related concerns you may have. is Ottawa’s most experienced pedorthist with an in-house orthotics lab plus excellent staff so I am confident that your needs will be more than well served
- My business number will be forwarded to CWG Footcare, which is just up the street at 1390 Clyde Ave. CWG have your patient files but will respect your privacy by only opening them should you book an appointment to see . You may also call their office directly at 613-723-5005 and speak with Tammy and ask to pick up your file or ask to have it shredded. CWG will not make the initial contact
- Like Foot-FX, if you have your casts CWG can use them to make new pairs of orthotics. would be happy to do a review with you and is looking forward to assisting you.
- For CWG's web site <click> here..
- For CWG's contact page <click> here.
- After relocating to Southeastern New Brunswick, I plan to continue providing custom orthotics on a casual basis and the mail order part of my business for Cambrian and Etonic shoes and sandals.
Thank you to all my Ottawa clients over the years. I treasure the many stories and memories we shared. It was fun.
Alvin Burnard, C.Ped
FOOT-FX and CWG Footcare in Ottawa are one of the few foot clinics in Ottawa with a complete in-house process for custom made orthotics. Owned and operated by CERTIFIED PEDORTHISTS, the entire process from initial consultation to assessment to fitting to hand crafting your orthotics to follow up is performed a Certified Pedorthist with many years of hands on experience making custom orthotics and fitting orthopaedic shoes.
Please feel free to explore our website and ask any questions you may have here <click>. We strive to be your source for information and referral of foot related issues.